Conference – Prevent, Prepare, Perform: The Ultimate Triathletes Prevention Toolbox
Join us for a day of seminars and practical sessions to make you a more rounded and efficient athlete. Being fit to train is an essential prerequisite to performing well as a triathlete. Attend this seminar day to learn how to underpin your training to get more out of it.
Meet our clinic ambassadors Corinne Abraham, Alice Hector, Declan Doyle, and catch up with them and share their training and competition experiences, lessons and tips.
Corinne Abraham, Drummond Clinic Ambassador, Asia Pacific Ironman Champion 2013 & European Ironman Champion 2014 will be delivering the keynote on her “Road back to Recovery from serious injury back to Ironman victory”.
- Physiological Testing vs Biomechanical Assessment
- Mobility: The absolute prerequisite to Strength
- Foam Rolling Self Myofascial Release
- Nutrition: The Fundamentals of Fuelling for Training
- Functional Strength: Why should we bother with it?
- Programming for the Endurance Athlete
- Q&A Forum with Presenters and Ambassadors
October 18th, 2019 Check out our great Run Prep Package!!! September 25th, 2019 Christmas is coming again!! Have you bought your presents yet? August 6th, 2019 Client Corner! A Tale of DC Client Camaraderie by client Anna Troup! July 6th, 2019 DC Client James in the 3 week countdown to Ironman Hamburg! March 11th, 2019 Physio Matt’s 20 Questions!